Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
You can access your course through the confirmation email or from the “MY ACCOUNT” section of the main menu (top right).
In the user panel you can see the courses you have enrolled in and the certificates you have obtained.
In your user panel (“MY ACCOUNT”) you will see the courses in which you have enrolled. Click on the course name to access the Content and start or continue with the course.
Next, scroll down to the “Course Content” section (at the bottom of the page) and click on the first section.
User Panel View:
Access to course content:
Within the content of the course, you will see that the first lesson is called “FORUM”. Access that lesson and then click on “ENTER TO THE FORUM”.
If you sign up for an individual course, at the time you receive the order confirmation and welcome email, you will have access to take the course for 60 days
If you make a subscription you can start at any time and you have no access limit.
There are no schedules. You can access the course 24 hours a day, and learn at your own pace*
* If you enroll in an individual course you have 60 days to complete it.
Accessing our subscription is quick and easy. To enjoy all the benefits and courses we offer, follow the steps below:
- Visit our subscription page
- Within that section, you will find the available options, such as the annual, semestral or monthly subscription. Select the option that best suits your needs and preferences.
- Click on the “Sign up!” and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Complete the payment form with the requested information, including billing details and preferred payment method. Make sure you provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Please review the terms and conditions carefully, and check the acceptance box if you agree.
- Click on the “Subscribe now” button to finish the subscription process.
Once these steps are completed, you will receive a confirmation of your subscription via the email provided during the process. From that moment on, you will be able to access all the courses and resources available on our platform.